Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cornbellys

 We went to Cornbelly's today for homeschool day...
 Bouncing fun...









 Joy!




 Ball fun...
 Climbing fun...

 Show watching fun...

 Maze fun...
 Getting lost in the corn fun...

 Racing ducks fun...

 Corn box fun...







 Serious fun, we were in the corn for an hour!









 Willow was eating a snack when we got to the corn box so she took her retainer out...she forgot to put it back in when she was done.  It ended up in the corn, and we didn't realize it.  We left, drove to Draper to get lunch and she realized it was gone when she went to take it out to eat.  So back to Cornbelly's! We got there just as they were closing up and she ran to the pit and found it! So glad that $500 was saved!
 Oh these two...

 Spider web fun...
Another great day to be an unschooler!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Eek! So glad she found it, too!!

And the photos of Rowan are darling!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!