Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Black Island Farms

 
 Off to Black Island Farm to find the perfect pumpkin!



 Wagon ride...
 Carrots, fresh from the ground...
 Searching!

 "Over here mom!"



 This one!



 "it's heavy!"

 Ummm nah...I see another one.

 Check this one out!



 But wait, I want this one too...






 The girls found theirs...
 Photo bomb Brad :)

 Carrots! Lets feed the animals.
 Talking with Jack.

 Gorgeous sunflowers!






 He put this petal on his head.  I am not sure why but it stayed for a long time.
 Joy!

 Rowan was having nothing to do with feeding the donkeys after a little girl was bitten and was screaming.

 Let's play!

 Jack is so great with Rowan!
 Sliding...


Rowan's style...





 climbing...




 Animal Train!




 Corn box!

 Sly little corn thrower :)


Getting buried...
 More animal train...






 Climbing...
 Back to the corn box...
 Let's bury Otto...


Or stomp on him!

 "not in the eyes!"



 So much fun!
 An upside down view. 
 Going to tackle Brad...

Or just cover his face in corn...

 Wheee!



 Dancing to the music...
 And playing games...

 Thank you Staley Family for letting us join you!  (And for having Rowan in your family picture)

Such a beautiful day.  Loving being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!