Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Unschoolers: Wheeler Farm

 A trip to Wheeler farm with our unschooling friends...
 It was hot so that called for popsicles.
 
 

 Hiding out in the treehouse...
 trying to jump the stream...
 He didn't quite make it...but he kept right on running and climbing.




 Friends...
 So much tree climbing!
 
 Best friends...



 Otto photo bomb!





 Rowan loves hanging out with Willow and Ruby...




 I could see them across the field teaching Rowan the fine art of the duck face.



 Roar like a dinosaur! He is really into dinosaurs lately.


 So cute!



Another great day being an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!