Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The State Fair

A great day at the fair! Homeschoolers in for a $1, two for 1 wristbands and an all you can eat ice crème festival. Seemed like the perfect day to go.
 
Checking out the animals...

Chickens, rooster, pigeons, ducks and turkeys oh my!

bunnies too...

goats galore...
with seriously funny personalities...


So much love...



On the big slide with so much laughter.

Off to do it again!
Mr. Rowan's turn...

He loved it!

Round 2: Filming all the way down.




Off to check out some more animals...
Sheep...

Cattle...
Babies! oh the babies! We so love the babies.

Brand new twins.
 


Piggies getting nannies!  Rowan found this hysterical.


Playful piggies...

Time for a snack...

And finally the rides are open!
Bouncing...

Rocket time...




I am pretty sure she loved it.
I got to be a kid again at the fair.  I rode every kiddie ride with Rowan with my knees up in my chest on half of them!  He loved every minute of it.
 
 
Then we went to farm country...
Filling his bucket along the way.  He wanted nothing to do with milking the cow.
But he wanted to "pick" all the apples.

Planting seeds...


Picking his vegetables. He finally has enough hair to blow in the wind.
He wanted carrots and onions.

Off again!
 
Tractor time...





Needless to say we stayed here a while.

Off to collect eggs and then turn it all in for money.  He bought an apple with his "money".

Bubbles!





Ice Crème festival...

Fun house time...




Helpers...
 


Time for snowcones.  These two.


Go carts! Four times in a row.
 



hmm, unattended snow cones...








It was a good day.

 

The Dizzy Dragon Ride

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!