Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 20, 2014

California: One Direction!

 Before leaving our beach Hotel we went for a swim.
 Or a soak in the hot tub...or "bubble soup" as Rowan calls it.

 Jumping in!


 

 So happy!


 Then we headed to Pasadena to get ready for the big concert!
 
 



See that traffic...that's where we are headed!

Selfies on the way to the concert!


















 

 We are here!

 Gotta get some t-shirts!
 



Four seats! They were terrible  ha ha   But we got to move way down so that was awesome!



A little preshow by Jamie Scott.  He co-wrote a lot of the One Direction songs.  I thought he was good.

Harry and Liam were running up and down the stadium before the show.  Willow waved and they waved back :)
5 Seconds of Summer was the opening band.  They were fun!


 
And then One Direction! Oh the screams :)
 

Lots of screams for Harry and Niall!
 
 
 
Such a fun night! So happy to be there with Willow. 

5 Seconds of Summer


5 Seconds of Summer


One Direction! Midnight Memories


Harry being funny


One Direction: That's What makes you Beautiful


Encore! One Direction: You and I


One Direction: Story of My Life

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!