Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 21, 2014

California: Newport Beach and Pirate Adventure Dinner

To our favorite beach for a day of rest. 
Digging...


waves...
boogie boards!



Sillies...

Shells!







Ice cream...

Little surfer!


Sand monster!







"Look mommy I has shells!"




Hours od wave riding fun!



And hours of sand fun!




They found a huge shell! With something still living in it!


Back to the hotel to get ready for our Pirate Adventure Dinner and show! Someone needed a long nap.
 
 
Arg!



The Dragon!

 
 

We were the purple team!


David the Pirate...
Raising the sails!
We so enjoyed this show and the food was really good!

Another magical day in California!



We had the crazy Purple Pirate :)



David being a Pirate and raising the sails...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!