Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, September 20, 2014

California: Dave and Busters and Downtown Disney

 
 Blackout curtains are so nice.  We slept forever! Then got up for a swim and requested a late checkout.  Today was a relaxing travel day to our next and final hotel.  Disney here we come!

 He loves the pool!



 
 
Off to Dave and Busters for some lunch and playtime.
 
























 
 












After 4 hours!! Yes, 4 hours in Dave and Busters we headed to Downtown Disney for dinner and to check into our hotel.
 Leggos!
 
 





 Willow collects smashed pennies.  She got so many on this trip that she needs a 2nd book!
 


 Getting excited for tomorrow!
 Dinner at the Jazz Kitchen.  Oh sooo good!!

 To the hotel and time for bed! We told Rowan he had to make room for us in that bed!
 

 So excited for Disney tomorrow!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!