Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 21, 2014

California: California Adventure

Yay for California Adventure!
 
Cousins!
 Water!
 

 Next year little one....
 
 

 We were excited to check out Cars Land!



 He was not happy because he wanted to ride on Red.
Radiator Springs Racers... So fun! 
 



Rowan really liked Bugs Land...I watched the movie with him several times before we went.



The water was amazing.  He was soaked!

 

Lunch time!

Pier shots...

 So fun! Willow loved it so much.  She rode it 3 times in a row :)



 Back to Bugs land...Heimlich's chew chew train :)




 And back for more water!

 I could not believe how soaked he was getting.  He usually hates water on his face.









ok, lots of water shots...he was so happy!










 
Love this little man!























 And just like that he was done!
 Farewell for now Bugs Land...

Parade time!











 
Naptime...
 


Disney Junior!




He was giddy with excitement when Jake and the Neverland Pirates came out!

 

Evening...
 
 
 
 
 
The World of Color light show was amazing!
 


Another fabulous day at Disney!



A Bugs Land Water Play!


Lightning McQueen and Mater...


A little bit of World of Color...


Micky on the trolly ...


A little but of Disney Junior...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!