Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, September 21, 2014

A Blessingway

 

 We had a little Blessingway last night...
 Getting ready to celebrate!



 She's here!
 Snacks...


 Great conversation...



 Decorating baby t-shirts...




 Presenting our beads for mama and soon to be big brother!


 And a very "special" bead presentation...

 Words from friends that could not make it...
 Connecting ourselves and awaiting for the news that labor has begun!

 Henna time!

 Presents!





 Oh the shirts!  They are just precious.


 
They turned out so cute!

 Mama's beads...
Big brother's to be...

It was a fun night ladies...(check out that clock in the background!)

 The finished product :)
 

2 days later she is coming! Cutting of the yarn.
 

Meet sweet Polly! So so adorable! Welcome to the world little one :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!