Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Willow and Ruby's Friendship Anniversary

 Today marked one year of these two meeting and becoming best friends.  They had big plans to celebrate.  First, the Aquarium...

 Again...Willow is the sting ray and shark whisper...I am not sure I will ever go scuba diving with her! Seriously, they were all coming to her!

 Sea life...



 The sea turtle was finally out!

 He LOVES the Aquarium so much.  He asks to go weekly!




 I didn't get any pictures but Rowan and I were able to get up close and personal with one of the otters today.  So cute!!

 This kid loves animals so much.
 One of his favorites is the Toucan.


 Fun :)

 Ruby made these t-shirts for them...if you watch The Walking Dead you will get it...
 After the aquarium we headed home so Rowan could have a nap.
 Then it was off to the mall so they could shop...
 And ride rides :)



 It's great to have a best friend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!