Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Color Run!

 
The Latched Ladies and Babies Team...
 
Getting ready to start!
 
We had a lot of fun this morning at The Color Run! The forecast called for it to be rainy and cold but the weather was perfect!
Lot's of people out for some fun...
I think Rowan and Willow enjoyed their first 5K...Willow said she was running the next one :)


Ha Ha! We look so tired!  Morning people we are not :)
But once we got moving it was all good.

Great friends!

Thomas with his adorable green hair!
Ready to start!

Give me bubbles!





 


 

Rowan loved the Unicorn...





Tired little man...


Finished!




Time to party!







 

Let me cover you in paper my friend...






Someone is happy!






 




Squishy face hug...
Dancing color girl...

She was loving the dance party at the end.
A super fun morning with great friends!



Willow is in that crowd having a blast! I didn't notice that my phone was covered in color dust so it is a bit blurry.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!