Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Point

 Today we went to The Museum of Ancient Life and The Curiosity Museum at Thanksgiving point. It was $2 Tuesday so we knew to expect crowds.
 "ewww gross he says" ??

 We had fun checking out all the dinosaurs...





 Rowan would not go near the Megladon...
 Digging for bones...

 We spent most of our time here, building creations and knocking them down...





 










 Then we were off to check out The Curiosity Museum...with everyone else in Utah.
 Motion...





 The ropes course looked really cool...will have to come back and try it out when there is not a line.
 The water play area was awesome...


 This table was so cute! Rowan said he was stuck and wanted out :)
It was a great afternoon.  We saw a couple of our friends in the crowd.  Definitely want to go back during the school year, during the day! Just another great reason for unschooling.

Building fun...


"wanna make it high!"


" I need help!"..."I build a castle now Willow, I build a Castle"


Knocking over the igloo Willow build for him...with a little help :)






Willow completed the Challenge of the Day...and then knocked it down :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!