Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Oktoberfest

Off to Snowbird for a fun day at Oktoberfest!
His stein...
Brats and Beer...he is happy.
Great entertainment!









A little girl fell while climbing up the ladder behind Rowan and was crying.  Rowan climbed back down and sat next to her and put his hand on her shoulder and said "hugs"...such a sweet boy.





On the ski lift to the top of the mountain...
Hold on tight!
1 more year and he can try skiing. Something tells me he is going to like it.

Going through the tunnel to the other side...


Running free...

When did he get so big?

"I want to ride!" he says...
 

Heading down.., He said it was relaxing! LOL
 
Crazy crowded day at Oktoberfest!
 
Off to ride the Alpine Slide...
Down they come! He was smiling and laughing.





So fun!
Ah, my love :)
"who is that guy" he asked...He wanted his picture with him :)
Taking the tram up the mountain...




The Salt Lake Valley...


Little Mountain Climber...



Such a great day!



Fun on the Bounce House...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!