Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, August 18, 2014

Lagoon

 
12 hours at Lagoon...
 Rides...
One happy boy...






 He is very serious about the carousel...


 


Off to Lagoon A Beach...

 

Floating the lazy river...




 nursing in the lazy river...
 snack time!
 meet up with friends!  Riding the Ferris wheel and trying not to freak out :)




All the morning excitement was just too much...


 ice cream break...

The after effects of riding the Rattlesnake Rapids and getting soaking wet!

His angry face...he didn't like waiting for the ride attendant to buckle everyone in...



waiting to see "monsters and ghouls"

The train...






Winning prizes...

He won a big prize but he only wanted the frogs :)

Driving the car...he had to wait for the red one :)

On the ship...It was a super crowded day at Lagoon, but we had a blast as usual!
Breakfast for dinner and then off to bed...
 
 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!