Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jordanelle Part Deux

Saturday's lake trip totally made up for Monday's attempt at fun.  We could not have asked for a more perfect day! It was so perfect, Rowan even fell asleep while riding on the waverunner!
 
 We had fun watching people try this new water toy.  Looked like fun!





 We played for a while and then our friends arrived!

 Willow had fun driving...




 And the girls and I had fun, especially when a big wave went over us :)


 
 
Brad and Jennifer...
Rowan's turn again...




 Dads and Daughters heading out.
 
 
 Beach fun with Otto...



 building a castle...



 and a home for his dinosaurs...




 He was laughing so hard!  Too much fun in his tiny boat.




 Floating fun!









 Brad and Otto...



 Running around with his fruit snacks...
 I asked him if he wanted me to open them and he said "oh, ok mom" ...he is killing me with his cuteness!!







 My solo ride!
 

 




 Going out to try fishing...



 So much fun!




 Sitting with Willow's Totoro backpack and singing the Totoro song. 




 Such a wonderful day at the lake! Can't wait to do it again.
 
 After the lake we had a wonderful dinner and then we were off to the cabin for the evening.
 Time for some ATV riding...

 We rode over to Aspen Lake to play for a while...







 Swinging with my girl...

 My friend the Dragonfly...


 So beautiful!
 Cattails...


 He could have stayed there all day!





 'Till next time...


 Into Heber for some Gelato...


 
It is a wonderful life...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!