Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, August 18, 2014

Homecoming

 
Two years ago today we brought a tiny 6 lb baby home from the NICU after spending 9 long weeks there. He was still on oxygen and monitors but we were so very happy to be HOME!

 After a fun morning at hiking group, lunch with dad and a wonderful 3 hour nap I asked him what he wanted to do to celebrate with the family...he said "go to Lagoon" well, how about City Creek instead?  Yes! he says...

 Playing on the Dino's...or Dragons as he yells from the tops!







 Even Dad got in on the fun...








 Off to the Disney store for a new treasure...
 And out for some ice cream...although someone made a wrong choice for themselves...
 Never order playdough ice cream!
 So her Dad traded his moosetracks for her playdough...
 She is one lucky girl!

 Rowan shared with me :) Cookies and Crème...

 But he spent most of the evening running up and down the stairs and yelling "echo, echo"

We love you little man.  So happy to celebrate your homecoming day with you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!