Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, August 8, 2014

Gorgoza Play

 
 Today we were heading to Herriman to the reservoir but we found out they were closing it early for a triathlon so...we went to Park City instead :)




 Rowan and Thomas had tons of fun in the water and mud...and watching all the dogs that came to swim!




Then Rowan tried to force feed Thomas veggie sticks...
 

 And then me...
 
 Running free...

"hey guys can you stand by each other and smile?"  hee hee :)





Such sweet little buddies...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!