Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Zoo

 Off to the zoo on this beautiful day to check out the new African Savannah exhibit.

 "feathers! feathers!" he says.
 Willow and Ruby on the train!

 David works nearby so he met us for a quick lunch.  But first we had to check out the snake.  "snake! touch!" he says.  He was making sure I was seeing it too.

 A bite at the Beastro...
 Off to see the lions...
 
 "wake up lion" he says...

 "nother one" he says pointing out to the one sitting up.
 
 Dad went back to work and we hopped on the train.



 After the train we caught the elephant show.  Baby Zuri is so cute.





 Then off to the splash pad to play!














 "I did it!" he says


 

 
 The big slide...


 Being an Eagle...

 Otter love...
 


 "eyes" "nose"  "ears" he says...




 Watching the sea lions and seals swim by...
 
 He picked the lion to ride this time...
 
 Joy!

 Caught up with these two explorers..
A wonderful way to welcome July! I think my favorite part was listening to Rowan literally describe our day as we were walking back to the car, each exclamation followed by "again!"... "lion, growl" again! "ephant, water" again! "ostrich, eat, bug" again!...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!