Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Slide the City!

 
 David and Willow did Slide the City today in downtown Salt Lake!
 Hot...that is what I have to say about it...
 Getting the slide wet...
Rowan thought this was pretty cool...


 But he was hot and not too happy about standing around in a line waiting...
 
 So we left the two riders and wandered the slide...

It was crowded but not too bad.

 He was really happy about the water guns they gave us..




It was so hot out that there were a few dry spots on the slide.





 The had a lot of fun!

 Rowan was happy with his own water bottle and being able to "rock climb" again.












Another great day!

Here are the sliders:



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!