Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 25, 2014

LLL Hike to Silver Lake

 
We hiked Silver Lake today with our LLL playgroup.  it was quite crowded up there today so we had to park by these...Rowan was happy to just stay here all day!
But I encouraged him to come along and fine friends!

Chasing the ground squirrels...

He was right by my foot...

And we got to see a moose today too!  She took off full speed at one point...

 

And of course Ducks and Fish...






Working together...


And lots of fishing...


 
Such a beautiful day!
"I did it!" he says...




Snack time...


Rock wall of his dreams!  This guy is quite the rock climber...




Wearing his dirt well...





We made it to the top!

And then we slid down the mountain...

More working together...
And then enjoying a ride...


Checking out the bones in the visitor center...

Looking at the beaver's teeth...
And back to the "worker trucks" as he calls them...

A beautiful day for a hike with friends!



All three boys were "ahhhing" as they bumped along the boardwalk :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!