Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 3rd of July!

 A super fun party with great friends and family!
 water balloons...



 Cousins!

 swimming pool fun...
 
 men and meat
 trampoline...
 great food!
 more water balloons...

 and trampoline fun...
 ice cream cones...
 

 
 pirate ship...
 
 best friends...
 I finally got Aspen in a photo!
 Inside play...


 outside battle...



 tiny cloth diapered gladiators...




 
 Getting dark...time for some fireworks!
 




 First time holding a firework...





 Kids on the roof ...

 Let the show begin...

 friends!

 So much fun with fire...


Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate with us! It was another great party.  Happy 4th!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!