Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Coop: Layton Splashpad

 Time to cool off in the summer heat!

 It was much cooler under the umbrella.
 There were lots of kids today.
 Willow and Ruby were sliding for nearly the entire 3 hours we were there!

 He kept telling me it was loud, but it didn't stop him from venturing out.

 I love my new sportbrella! It makes a great shade.





 Thank you to Mina for sharing her ponies.  The boys loved them. 



 Lots of snacking and chatting going on...

 And sliding!






 And dancing :)
It was a hot day but a fun day. Loving summer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!