Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

24th Anniversary: Jordanelle

 After our hike to Cecret Lake, we headed to Grandma and Grandpas for dinner where we picked up Sierra and the wave runners for our day at the lake. Then we headed to the cabin for the night...

Movie night!
 There were still bats! This poor guy had a broken wing :(  After an eventful night and morning, we headed to lunch before hitting the lake.  Our new favorite place in Midway!



Rowan really likes it too...
 



 
There are no words...I love these people!


Then it was off to the lake on a beautiful sunny day :)
 Little surfer in the making...
 Then the sun went away and the wind and rain surrounded us...
 
 Rowan got to ride once before it hit.  He calls them "watercycles" :)
 We will try again next week...hopefully the weather will hold.

 Keeping warm...
 Willow and David got the wave runners back to the loading dock...
 
 Despite the horrid weather, he was a happy lark!



 We headed home and rested for a bit before heading out for a romantic dinner at Market Street.  Despite our thwarted plans, we had a wonderful anniversary.
 

 Happy 24th Anniversary to my best friend and soulmate.  I love you more each passing day. I can't imagine life without you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!