Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trampoline Boy



We love just hanging outside on the trampoline in the summer!







Of course there are nursing breaks...

Stories being told...

Dirty toes, but manicures courtesy of Mara :) Mara had just painted my toes when he came running into the bedroom.  I said "oh, watch out for my toes they are still wet" he looked and gasped (literally!) and said "paint, mine!" I told him Mara did mine and he ran out of the room screaming for her and saying "paint, mine!" He loves his blue toenails :)
And sillies all around...

Such a ham!

He fell while hiking Monday and chipped those poor decaying teeth...looks like we will be getting crowns sooner than we had hoped. I had to take him in and have his tooth filed down.  It was like nursing a baby shark!


Birds!




 
Running and bouncing mama is a new favorite activity...


Joy, joy and more joy!  Oh how we love summer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!