Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ortho #4

Aspen had braces for 3 years...Josh for 1 year and Mara for 14 months.  Willow may be able to avoid them all together with the help of this retainer.  It has a little key and she has to turn it once a week to slightly widen her palette to allow her teeth to come in straight (they are laying horizontal in there!) The ortho said she has great teeth, nice spacing but for some reason these 2 teeth did not want to come out and so her permanent teeth were stuck.  Hoping she can avoid the whole braces stage.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!