Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Layton Splash Pad

 We met up with our good friends to play at the Layton Splash pad.  Tons of fun!


Picnicking...

 Playing...







 Bouncy ball fun...
 Otto is so fun!






 They were practicing for the air show this weekend.  It was incredible and crazy loud! Very cool to watch.  They only do the show every 5 years so we will try to go in 5.  Rowan was not fond of the sound.


 Jack is such a great friend...


 Rowan went down the slide with Ruby but he didn't enjoy it.


 Everyone came to his rescue...


 Best buddies...
 Yay summer!

It's a great life....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!