Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gateway Splash Pad

We met up with our friends from LLL to enjoy the splash pad at the Gateway Mall.
 He was not too sure about it at first.
 But the girls were all over it...

 I had to wrap his arm in a grocery bag and tape in on.  Willow insisted he look cool and use her One Direction duct tape :)

 He thought it was funny when it splashed his feet.


 A group from Idaho was performing.  They were great entertainment!

 He was brave and wandered out there a few times...





Rowan and Thomas enjoyed their candy and soda snacks from the soda shop.
 The big finale!


A great day to be in the sun!  It was so great to be out of the house again.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!