Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Dragons and Chalk Art

Willow, Rowan and I headed down to the Gateway to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 and wander the chalk art festival  The movie was great and Rowan even sat through the whole thing! He fell asleep for the last 15 min and woke up when we were leaving yelling "again, again!" I think he really liked it.  It was definitely a tear jerker.
 
 Lot's of neat creations to see...














 Rowan even made some artwork of his own.

 Tomorrow is little man's 2nd Birthday! Hard to believe he is going to be 2! This was him last year at the festival on his 1st Birthday. Maybe this will be a tradition?


 





 Another great day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!