Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wasatch Woodland Forest School: Our New Location

 Time for forest school! Today we met at our new location.
 He was eager to explore.  He wanted to find a moose or a bear.
So off he went!


 But he was also hungry for snacks. So he came back down to eat.

munching on all kinds of treats...

Let's see who can eat the most pretzels!
 
Then Thomas dumped the cereal...



 And then Rowan stomped all over it...
 Checking out the ski jump...
 Time for a hike!
 Off to explore the trail...






 Climbing trees like a squirrel...
 Just watch out for that stinging nettle :)

 Thomas joined Rowan...
 So cute...



 
 Till next week~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!