Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Park in the Dark

 It is almost 9pm...lets go to the park!
 "Car! he says"
 Of course you can spar from anywhere...

 But as soon as we started walking he wanted to walk.  He was doing everything Josh did :)
 He so loves his big brother...
 And I am pretty sure the big brother loves him :)

 These two were giggly as usual, making videos and dreaming big.
 LOVE dirty summer feet!
 "I do it!" He was trying to jump up to the wheel from the ground :)



 Even big kids have fun at the park!
Love our unschooling life!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!