Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fractured Arm

My sweet little Rowan fractured his arm today. He is such a brave fellow.  He didn't cry at all...the same can't be said for mama.  The doctors and staff were all so impressed by him and could not believe how articulate his is.  His doctor said "he is one special little guy".  It is true, he really is special.  We love him so much.

We aren't exactly sure if it was the full force fall on the hardwood floor on Sunday or the trip and fall while hiking today at Forest school that did it.  Either way, he has not seemed too bothered by his arm.  Every once in a while he would tell me "hurts" and then go on playing.  I will attribute it to his Preemie Power!

Here is to happy and quick healing!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!