Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Coop: May Day Festival

 
 Rowan made a crown to celebrate May Day...
 And he made lots of silly faces too!





 And then I think he wore the crown for 5 seconds today at our festival...
 
 
 we made flower crowns...

 colored with sidewalk chalk...
 




 had our faces painted....
 

 set up the maypoles for singing and dancing...
 
 Sweet Willow in her flower crown...

 Climbed trees...

 And danced the Maypole....













 Then there was some hula hooping and blowing bubbles....







A beautiful day to be an unschooler....

1 comment:

angelina said...

What a fun day! :) Love Rowan's hat!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!