Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, May 29, 2014

42

 
Celebrating 42 with this wonderful man today...
 He got an early present for himself...a new car...a Volvo of course ;)

 Rowan and I got up early and made him breakfast.  It was going to be in bed but Rowan insisted we eat at the table.
 Then we watched him open his gifts.



 We enjoyed lunch out with a fairy....
 And dinner out with most everyone.  Rowan gives the best Birthday kisses ever!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, soul mate, best friend, super Dad... I love you and hoe your Birthday is spectacular!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!