Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, May 15, 2014

23 Months

 Mr. Rowan is 23 months old! Only a month until you are two? When did that happen...
 I guess when we were having so much fun!
 Little brain is learning so much these days. It is amazing to watch him soak it all in.
 He eats everything in sight...but he loves his beans, rice, avocado and chicken.  He could eat that at every meal.
 LOVES to jump on the trampoline and knock me down. He has mastered jumping quite well.

 He knows exactly what he wants and how it should be.
 He is starting to use two word sentences. "come too" is my favorite...
 Park, Park and more Park!
Happy 23 Months little man! We love you so much.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!