Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

11 hour Epic Playdate!

 
Just another LLL playdate at Rowan's house...


Trampoline...
Balls...
 
Nursing toddler nursing baby doll..


I think he is going to make a great big brother!
 
There were a couple of naps in there...power naps to keep going!

Water!
Relaxing in the shade...
And Dogs!
 
 


Working together to make it spray...


Junie and Maggie love Thomas...
Nothing better on a summer day than a sprinkler and a trampoline :)





 
 

I have weird dogs...




 
 

There was a quiet period...Thomas had some fun with green smoothies!
But, we got hungry! Playing for 11 hours is hard work.
So we ordered pizza and waited for the pizza person.
Rowan was a bit disgorged that it took so long.
So we distracted them with art and tattoos...
And toys...






But the pizza finally came and we had some very happy people.

 
What great friends we have! It was a super fun day...many more to come ~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!