Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

San Francisco

 Willow took her fist plane trip alone to go and visit our dear friends in San Francisco.  She was really excited and really nervous.  Her best friend Wolfie did not know she was coming.  She was able to completely surprise him by knocking on the front door!
 We ate some lunch...
 
 Gave hugs goodbye...
 
 And saw her off!
 On our way out, Rowan had to hug the giant bear at Rocky Mountain Chocolate :)
She made it safe and sound and is so happy to be there!
 
We can't wait to hear about all of her adventures!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!