Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, April 11, 2014

Farm

 
 Rowan and I were supposed to meet up with our AP group at Wheeler Farm today but we let the time slip away from us...so we headed there in the afternoon.

 He was deep belly laughing at this pig blowing bubbles in the water...although I think it is because I said he was smelly.
 
He sure misses our bock bock ladies...

 He will forever remember that the cow was loud.  He moo'd right in Rowan's face so loud that poor Rowan literally shook with fear. 

 "myself"










 Time for a wagon ride...Rowan kept saying "tractor, fast!"



 Holding on tight...

 




 He really wanted to hug the goose...but that goose wanted nothing to do with him...




So joyful!

A beautiful day on the farm!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!