Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Monday, March 17, 2014

Sewing Pillows

 Willow asked if we could go to the fabric store and get some cool fabric to make pillows for her bed.  Sure thing!
 She has been making lots of things for her room lately.


 Of course we had to make Rowan a pillow too.  We actually made him two, a soccer one and a penguin one.  Two of his favorite things at the moment.


 Little man wakes up from his naps all grumpy.

But he loves his pillow!
 We ran out of stuffing and neither Willow nor I wanted to go out in the cold wind to get more so tomorrow it is.  We still have 5 pillows to stuff.
 
But they look good! I even think Harry approves :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!