Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Coop: Nanotechnology

 
 Today's coop was on Exploring Nanotechnology. 
 There were building blocks and legos for the littles and the older crew had stations to visit from a kit you can pik up at The Natural History Museum.  Very cool!  ( yes, Willow now has purple hair)
 Then the older kids went over to the lab at the University of Utah and checked out some pretty cool stuff.
 In the meantime, Rowan entertained himself by getting into the plastic bucket for his  foam blocks....
 Then we headed outside where he wanted to sit in the tree :)

 And then run around with the big kids :)

Another great day to be an unschooler!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!