Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Liberty Park Day

 
 February is Salt Lake is typically cold, snowy, grey, inversion... just awful weather.  But we have been having 65 degree beautiful sunny days the last week.  I know it is short lived, and a direct effect of global warming and probably horrible for our snow pack but I can't help but LOVE it! One day we will live in a place with warm weather always.  Until then, we soak up every day that is like this until the beautiful summer comes.
 Sand!


 Filling the cups and buckets over and over...
 

 Willow got stung by a hornet...I think they think it is Spring too!
 We met up with Mara for some sister loving time <3 p="">

 The slide...over and over.


 Teetter totter time. He had the biggest smile ever.


 Little hanging monkey...
He ran himself into complete exhaustion.  He was asleep within 5 minutes of being in the car.  He kept crying and saying "stay, stay"  so sad.  He was so tired he was falling down when he would walk!
 Lovely day to be an unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!