Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, February 28, 2014

Eleven: Part One

 Happy Happy Birthday to our sweet Willow! Eleven years old today!!
 Break of dawn present opening...ok it was like 8 am but we are sooo not morning people around here.
 If you thought her Christmas was all One Direction, you have to see her Birthday :)
 That is One Direction Duck Tape of course.

 I think the walls will pretty much be covered after tonight! So many posters, so little room.


















Her own camera!

 I have no idea where this is going to go...

After presents there was breakfast in bed She made me a menu the day before of what exactly she wanted. David got up extra early and made it all! Thank you Daddy!
 
 Then off to the bank for a $2 bill, to make a deposit and get a prize :) Then we headed to Forever 21 for a bit of shopping.
Lunch at Sweet Tomatoes, and yes, Rowan ate it all! Although he did not eat the jello that I tried to appease him with so I could finish eating.  I don't think he believed me that it was food...if you want to call it food.  He kept saying "wiggle" lol and then he smashed it all over me, the walls and the seat.
 
After lunch we were off to Target where she picked up an expansion pack for Sims.  That is where she was the rest of the afternoon!
 Modeling some of her new things...
Willow requested a homemade dinner for her Birthday.  Chicken parmesan, mashed potatoes and broccoli...her favorites :)
 I had to get at least one shot with them all together.  They obliged...
 Then it was off to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream. 


 Josh stayed home with Rowan.  He had had enough adventuring for the day.

She kept saying "this is the best birthday ever!"  I just kept hearing it sung to the tune of "the best song ever" (if you are a 1D fan you will know what I mean) thanks to David who kept singing it this morning :)

We love you sweet girl! Happy Happy Birthday. Now to get ready for the epic Antigravity Yoga Party and sleepover... whew! No rest for the weary!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!