Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Coop: Show and Tell and Talents

Rowan was ready to go to Coop early today!  He had his (Willow's) Totoro backpack filled with some of his favorite things...but the backpack is truly his favorite.


He did not want to take it off to get in the car :)
Let the fun begin at coop...
Faceless people...
Beautiful dresses, paintings and dinosaurs....
Fun hand clapping games...Miss Mary Mack!


So cute!


Rainbow Bears and stories...
 
Willow, Ari and Mina performed their version of Cups...


And last but not least was his backpack...




After show and tell and talents it was time for games and puzzles...

Rowan and I took a walk around the library near the end of our day and he insisted on wearing the backpack.  As we approached the door to the library there were 3 teenage boys hanging out.  One of them gasped and said to Rowan " Oh my gosh you have a Totoro Backpack!  You are going to grow up to be an amazing person all because of Totoro" :)  Rowan just stared at him blankly...

Love being and Unschooler~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!