Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Soldier Hollow 2014

David and Willow joined some other homeschooled families for a fun afternoon up at Soldier Hollow.  First they went tubing.  Normally the tubing runs are pretty tame, but this year they added extra bumps which made for some exciting jumps and very fast lanes.

After the tubing we stepped into some cross-country skis for some skiing on the trails.  Willow decided that she prefers the part where we go downhill as opposed to the hard work of going up.  We'll have to get her up to Brighton soon for her to experience some real downhill skiing.













 
video
video

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!