Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Silly Turkey

Rowan loves the Sandra Boynton books, as did all of my kids.  He especially loves Blue Hat Green Hat.
We read this one almost every day, several times a day.  Oh how I love this silly boy. He has taken to putting his shoes on his head and saying "naaawwwooo" with a silly grin and his socks on his hands.  I love that he is translating things he reads in books to real life.  I think he is going to be a prankster for sure.  He gets a kick out of things that are funny and just laughs and laughs. 




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!