Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Eve 2013

What is this "New Years" you speak of?
 
 Someone was a bit grumpy so we decided to stay home for the evening instead of going to a party Rowan had been invited to.  I am pretty sure it is teeth (poor guy) but we have this trend of going to the church day care on Sunday and literally having some bug 3 days later so I was not 100% sure.  We decided not to share the love just incase.  Mommy's lap was the place to be for the evening and that is always ok.  He did discover, ranch dip, French onion dip and queso and loved them all to the point of dipping his carrots or crackers and just sucking the dip off.  yumm!
 Cozy with mama and watching Sprout TV's New years celebration...
 Willow hung out with us, we played some games, ate some food, laughed a lot...it was good.

 


 And of course some snuggles for her during the night...





In between all the nursing...and nursing...and nursing :)
 Watching the ball drop...

Maggie needed some loving since she is terrified of fireworks!
Happy 2014 Everyone! I hope your year is wonderful.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!