Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Me and My Boys

 

Another Sunday at the Children's Museum.  This time with the boys!

 "Hat"



Rowan has the coolest brother!







 Water time!







Car time!
 Hee hee...that girl was wondering who the heck this guy was in the back of her car.


 Rock climbing...


 Garden time!




 Giddy-up!

 Heading upstairs to see the "copter"


 And to run in the sun!
 Such Joy!!





 Building...watching...learning...

Love my boys!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!