Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Children's Museum Sunday

 
 Willow and I used to live here.  She has outgrown it but Rowan loves it and I think Willow likes to play with him.  Although, she would rather be shopping! ( our museum is at a mall)
 Balls... need I say more?



 A little house...

 Water play!
 
 His favorite! The 3 and under area.

 "I do it"
 Whoa!




 She loves him so much. 







 Cars and trucks to drive...
 Horses to ride...

 Rock walls to climb...although she was a little disappointed that she was practically as tall at the rock wall.





 Grocery shopping.  This is where Willow lived!











 Oh, but how he loved the helicopter.  He kept "growling" :)His sound for the helicopter.




 Willow giving the news on One Direction's latest events...
 More play...
 Then back to the 3 and under area.  This time, sliding on bellies.



 Some one's getting sleepy...

 Very sleepy...


 Glazed over even...




 So tired he started laying down on his back to slide...


 And then the yawning...

But a cute friend came to play and got him interested in the popper toy :)
But it was time to go...Willow was off to her next adventure for the day and Rowan needed a nap.
Loving life <3 p="">

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!