Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, January 18, 2014

19 Months

Mr. Rowan in 19 months old!  He weighs 21 lbs and is 33 inches tall.  Growing so fast and changing so much.

19 Months looks like cars, trucks, walks in the cold, reading stories, a mouthful of teeth, eating, nursing, eating, nursing, sleeping a little longer at night (finally! :) ) music class, trying out gymnastics next week, playdates, museums, talking up a storm, loving his siblings...I could go on and on...

Some funnies from this month...

Rowan and I were at the LLL meeting for nursing a toddler when a cute little guy walked up to me and grabbed my hand.  Rowan was across the room and immediately sensed another small person moving into his territory LOL  He let out this battle cry that sounded like a banshee and came running over to push this little guy away. This happened again at music class, a restaurant and when I was holding a friends new baby.

David typically comes home from work and Rowan goes running to him full speed.  Immediately he wants David to play.  Lately, David has been laying on one of our bed pillows inside the door to the playroom while Rowan makes him food in the play kitchen :)  Well, the other day, Rowan was upstairs yelling "Da! Da!" and dragging a pillow into the playroom :)  So cute! By the way, Rowan is a great cook!

We love you little man!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!