Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

The day started bright and early with my sister and I "shaking our tail feathers" running the Utah Human Race 5k.
There were 5000 people there!
But we had the best sunglasses and tail feathers :)
 
 
Then it was back home for some parade watching and food preparation...
 And some gaming...
 



Some crafting...
 
Some snacking on appetizers... 
 
 
 
 
 


Aunt Wendy working hard on that Thanksgiving grilled cheese :)
Mara and Wendy folded the napkins like turkey tail feathers... 
 
Lot's of thankfulness abound....














Then it was time for feasting....
 
 
 



Yum!


Off to the cabin for some fun....


Lots of Kinect play...







 


 


























We looked over and Rowan had climbed onto Josh's back and laid his head down...he loves his brother....







Then there was my mom...the perfect bowler!









Check out that game face on Steve!















Lot's of board game play too...


 


Josh took Mom and Steve out on an ATV ride and they saw a lot of deer.  My mom's foot was in a boot due to an injury so she had to wear a bag over it :)





 
 Then off to the Polar Express train ride in Heber...
 
 
Jacob is a major train enthusiast!











 
 
The 12 Days of Christmas...


Santa came!
Rowan asked for a drum, Willow asked for One Direction's Midnight Memories CD and Jacob asked for a Wii U....


Santa gave each of the children a jingle bell...





The elves really likes Rowan :)



He was covering his ears as the train blew it's whistle.  It was quite loud!

A great weekend full of wonderful memories...minus the stomach virus that went through us all!
Happy Holidays!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!