Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sledding Sunday

video
 
Rowan could hardly wait to go to the sledding hill for some fun! He had Josh and Willow pulling him around in the yard while we were getting ready.  He had quite the busy day with the Christmas Pageant at church this morning, going to see Frozen at the theater and then lunch with our favorite waitress :) What a busy Sunday!
 To the hill!
 All smiles, giggles and "wheeee!"








 Crawling up the hill with Josh...





 "oooohhhh"











 Crash!
 Wheeeee! She caught some good air!






 Brothers <3 p="">



 Crash!



 
video
I love how he is saying "wheee" (near the end) and how he fist bumps Josh and just goes on walking...

Such a fun afternoon :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!